For its 27th edition, the International URTI Radio Grand Prix launches its call for entries on the theme of MULTICULTURALISM .
Be ready to participate:
- The URTI competition is open free of charge to any radio broadcasting organisation or association and institution which devotes itself to the audiovisual media.
- URTI Grand Prix award: 1,000$ (one thousand dollars).
Length of the programmes: 60 minutes maximum.
- Programmes should be entered in their original version.
A script of each programme must be provided in French or in English if the proposed version is not in one of these two languages.
- The programmes must be sent on CD or recorded directly on the URTI website.
- You can register your programmes by sending us back the entry form: http://www.urti.org/grand-prix-radio-inscription-en
Contact: Nathalie Lacroix – firstname.lastname@example.org